Saturday 26 November 2011

More Northumbrian Police

I bought these chaps a few weeks ago from Artizan Designs.  They are absolutely lovely miniatures to work with, they come with hardly any flash or mould lines and they were really enjoyable to paint.  The big debate is whether or not they can be used alongside my other Policemen from Reiver Castings as they are actually more like 25mm rather than 28mm.  Also the quality of the sculpt and casting is not as good on the Reiver miniatures but then they cost less than half as much so it's not surprising.  Anyway, enough rambling, here come the fuzz!









Just in case you were wondering how distinct the difference was between the Artizan and Reiver miniatures . . . . . . here it is although I must say that the photo makes it look a little worse than it really is (plus I hadn't finished painting the Artizan one when I took this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment