Memsahib is out working tonight so under the pretence of actually sorting the loft out and moving my DIY tools out of one of the bedrooms I got the time to finally flock the table. I've used the same flock mix that I use on my bases so hopefully it will give the home side an aesthetic advantage in games! Well, that is when I finally ever actually find the time to have a game of course!
I'm not entirely sure that the brown patches really work and I am slightly tempted to go for a uniform flocking across the whole table. It's bloomin freezing up in the loft though so I'm going to give it a couple of weeks to really dry through and then blow all the excess off. Actually I might gently hoover it as currently there's probably more flock on the floor than the table!