Saturday 7 July 2012

New header

Good afternoon chaps.  I'm in the process of trying to get through the last 80 Zulus and the last few British Characters which means that I am doing just about everything possible to avoid this as I am now thoroughly, absolutely and completely bored of painting Zulus!  As such I found myself playing around with my header and I came up with the little image as follows.  It's not a patch on anything such as Panzerkaput comes up with but I'm rather pleased with it for an ameteur effort.  Can you guess that I've been watching Jeeves & Wooster this afternoon and planning the art deco style for the house that will hopefully be mine soon.


It would have been better if I'd managed to get the width right!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've just realised that I've used a photo of a miniature with an unfinished base - bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chap that is a really great header and I would say it as least as good of mine if not better. Its clear, clean and very effective my friend. By the way what is the name of the font you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Panzer, the font is "invite engraved SF". I love all things art deco particularly as it is so very VBCW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you on that old bean. Thanks for the font name too.

    ReplyDelete